Dear LGO alumni,
Early Registration for the 2017 Alumni Conference is now open!
Secure your spot to reunite with classmates, Thomas Roemer and Don Rosenfield in Chicago, Illinois, on May 18th and 19th. We have an exciting agenda and expect a great turnout! Our theme is Digital Manufacturing, and there is no location more appropriate to explore that theme than the Digital Manufacturing Design and Innovation Institute (DMDII).
Our agenda is designed to be both engaging and immersive. In addition to a more socially-focused plant tour, this year you will get to experience a Digital Journey Showcase, including over 10-15 startups that are changing the world of manufacturing one innovation at a time. Come see the latest in Augmented Reality (AR), Robotics, CNC optimization, Advanced Analytics, 3D printing, Cloud Services, Internet of Things (IOT), Drones and more.
A detailed schedule can be found here; more information regarding the plant tour will be added soon as it gets finalized – stay tuned!
- Thomas Roemer, MIT LGO Executive Director
- Tom McDermott: Chief Program Officer at UI Labs
- Lou Rassey (03): Founder, CEO at Two Roads Group
- Rick Smith: Co-Founder and CEO at Fast Radius, Author of The Great Disruption
- Jim Lawton (90): Chief Product and Marketing Officer at Rethink Robotics
- Denise Johnson (97): Group President at Caterpillar Inc.
- Rod Copes (93): President at Royal Enfield North America
- Tim Copes (92): Former Vice President at The Boeing Company
- Don Rosenfield, Founder and former Director, MIT LGO Program
Learn more about our speakers here.
Register before April 15 to take advantage of discounted “Early Bird” rates. Regular rates will be available until May 17th. As always, current LGO students will be able to attend free of charge. Click here to complete registration.
|Early Registration||Through April 15||$100|
|Regular||April 16 – May 17||$150|
|Recent graduates and current students||–||Free|
1415 N Cherry Ave, Chicago, IL 60642
Out-of-town participants can fly into O’Hare or Midway airports.
We look forward to seeing you in Chicago!
The Alumni Conference organizing committee